- Free Standard Delivery for all orders over $50 - sent via Australia Post, fully tracked
- $10 Standard Delivery for all orders under $50 - sent via Australia Post.
- Order before 1pm AEST Monday - Friday and your order will be sent same day.
- Orders placed during Melbourne public holidays will be dispatched next business day.
- Once your parcel has been scanned upon collection by our shipping partners, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Note: the tracking won't go live instantly it may update overnight.
- Most standard parcels arrive within 4 business days. It can be longer if you live in a regional or remote area.
- Once a parcel leaves our warehouse, we are no longer liable for that parcel getting lost or damaged in transit.
- Suggested shipping times act only as a guide and can vary depending on locations and circumstances.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
AUSTRALIA - FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ORDERS OVER $50
AUSTRALIA - EXPRESS SHIPPING FROM $10
- We offer Express Shipping within Australia. The transit time for this service is typically 1 business day for most metro location and major regional centres. For all other locations including remote areas it is 2-3 business days. Note delivery time may be subject to carrier delays, which is beyond our control.
Express delivery costs $10 for parcels up to 3 Kgs in weight.
Some items may not be able to be sent with Express delivery. If this is the case we will notify you before your order is sent.
Overnight delivery may only be possible if you are in the Express Post & StarTrack Express Overnight Network. Remote areas or areas outside the Express Post & StarTrack Express Overnight Network will ship by the fastest available service.
ATL (Authority to Leave): We recommend choosing an address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel (eg work address). By default all Star Track deliveries will have an Authority To Leave (Signature Not Required- Leave in safe place).
If you prefer to have signature on delivery we recommend the use of Australia Post's (free) Parcel Locker Service, it takes minutes to sign up if you don't already have one. It offers email and SMS notifications for your parcel's journey to you, and email and SMS notifications when your parcel arrives. For more details click here. Alternatively we recommend providing a business address to assist with the safe & timely delivery of your order. If you do not provide a business address and delivery is attempted while no one is home, the courier driver will leave your parcel in a secure location on your property. An ATL means the buyer accepts all responsibility for any claims for missing packages left by the courier. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen parcels. We also cannot provide you with an exact time of when delivery will be made to your premises, as this depends on the driver's run in your location on the day of delivery.
The Australia Post Network guarantees next day delivery to selected post codes. View postcodes in the next day network here.
Once your parcel has been scanned upon collection by our shipping partners, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Note: the tracking won't go live instantly, it may update overnight.
Order before 1pm AEST Monday – Friday and your order will be sent same day. Due to COVID-19 disruptions some shipping delays maybe experienced which are outside our control.
Once a parcel leaves our warehouse, we are no longer liable for that parcel being lost or damaged in transit.
SHIPPING TO P. O. BOXES or PARCEL LOCKERS
NEW ZEALAND EXPRESS SHIPPING
- FREE Express Post for all orders over $50 AUD
- $20 for all orders below $50 AUD
- Orders placed before 3pm NZST will be packed and sent same day, from Melbourne - Australia. Most New Zealand deliveries must be signed for upon delivery.
- Orders equivalent to NZ$225 may incur GST, duties or customs charges by NZ Customs. The charges must be paid by the recipient directly to NZ Customs or its authorised service provider before the parcel will be successfully delivered. Zoomlite is not responsible for paying or reimbursing the customer for any local customs, GST or any other charges
- For large and bulky items, such as check-in size suitcases the cost of shipping sometimes outweighs the product price. We reserve the right to charge any additional shipping charges in case of bulky items like suitcases. We will offer you a quote on receipt of your order. You have the right to accept the extra cost or get a full refund for your order immediately.
All international parcels over AUD $100 are sent via Australia Post's tracked or signature on delivery service.
Transit Time - USA/Canada, UK/Ireland, Asia (3 - 10 business days), Europe/Rest of World (4 - 12 business days).
Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or delayed in transit parcels.
Orders over a certain value may incur VAT/GST, duties or customs charges by your local Customs. The charges must be paid by the recipient directly to relevant Customs authority or its authorized service provider before the parcel will be successfully delivered. Zoomlite is not responsible for paying or reimbursing the customer for any local customs, VAT/GST or any other charges International orders may be subject to. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping transit time act as a guide only and will vary depending on locations and circumstances.
SHIPPING CUT OFF
Order before 1pm AEST Monday – Friday and your order will be sent same day.
Orders placed during Melbourne Public holidays will be dispatched next business day.
All orders are trackable (unless an international signature on delivery service is used) and we will provide a tracking link automatically upon despatch.
Tracking your package is easy:-
Your tracking number is located in the shipping confirmation email you receive when your package leaves our warehouse, and all you have to do is either click on the link in the email or enter this tracking number at Australia Post or Startrack. Note: the tracking won't go live instantly it may update overnight.
We do offer a quick pickup service out of our Braeside facilty during the hours of 10am to 4pm Mon to Fri.
We do ask that you place your order online and mention pickup in the order notes and also send us an email letting us know that you would like to pickup your order. We will email you when the order is ready for collection along with pickup address.
- Some disruptions may occur due to Covid-19 related restrictions.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us, unused, within 30 days for a full refund of the product cost (this excludes any shipping charges). We recommend you use a tracked shipping service to return products, so that you can see where it is.
- Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from the Zoomlite website and must be unused and in their original condition and sent back to Zoomlite at the expense of the customer. Shipping costs associated with returned items are non-refundable. Please include a copy of your receipt, with a brief note describing the reason for return.
- Returns need to be sent to:
Unit 2, 80 Mills Road
(delivery between 9:30 to 4:30pm)
Braeside VIC 3195
- You can read our Returns page for additional information or contact us on 1300 785 040, or via email at [email protected]
- You're welcome to swap an item you have purchased for another, as long as you have bought it from us within the last 30 days and your item is unused. When you return the item, please include details of the item you would like to swap it for. We may be able to do a direct swap, or if there is a price difference we will contact you about payment options.
- We aim to process returns within 1 business day of receiving the parcel back at our warehouse. The transit time from your address to us will depend on where you send the parcel from and what service you use. If you use a tracked Australia Post service, you will be able to see when it has been delivered.
EXCHANGE A STORE BOUGHT PURCHASE
- Unfortunately we are unable to exchange Zoomlite products bought at retail stores.
WARRANTY ON ZOOMLITE PRODUCTS
- We normally offer a 12 month manufacturers warranty on our products. Some products may have a longer warranty. Specific warranty on each product is available on the individual product pages.
- Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, damage in transit, accidental damage or theft.
- If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
REGISTER PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY
- There is no need to register your purchase to get the warranty. Please retain a copy of your proof of purchase, in case you need to make a warranty claim.
- Please email [email protected] with your proof of purchase, along with photos showing the front of the item, the back of the item and the faulty area.
- If it is a suitcase, please also include a photograph of the base, showing all of the wheels.
- We will try to make an assessment based on the photographs. If the damage is covered by warranty we will choose to repair, replace or refund the item. If the item is to be repaired, you will need to return it to our postal address in Braeside.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that your continued use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions outlined here.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We respect your privacy. In order to process your order, we will need to pass your details on to relevant service providers, such as Australia Post and or other carriers.
We may share general information about the use of our site with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties, but we only disclose anonymous information about our users and, except where otherwise specifically required to do so. Will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without your approval.
On occasions it may become necessary to release personal information, including if we are required to do so by law.
You can read our Privacy Statement for additional information via this link.
Zoomlite is a trustworthy online store backed by an established business that has been trading in Australia for over 30 years. We are contactable by phone, email and post (see our Contact Us page for details), and are happy to help you with your product choice and order placement. We have policies and processes in place to ensure the security of your details and the payment process. Our site is 100% secure and SSL protected.
SEARCHING FOR PRODUCTS ON WEBSITE
- You can use the search bar or search icon (magnifying glass) available in the header on all pages. As soon as you start typing we start showing you closely matched items to your search query.
- All of our products are available to buy from our website www.zoomlite.com.au or through our showroom in Braeside, Vic Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm by prior appointment.
- If you wish to enquire if a particular item is available near you, please email [email protected] and tell us which product/s you are looking for and which suburb / area you are located in.
- Although online is the preferable way to order, Zoomlite can also accept orders over the phone if you are having difficulty making a purchase online. If you would rather place an order with us over the phone, you can contact us Monday - Friday, 10 AM – 5PM AEST on 1300 785 040 or you can email us details of the order to [email protected] alongwith your contact information.
- We accept most major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, American Express or payments through Paypal.
- We also accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Zip Pay, AfterPay or Klarna.
- Payments through zoomlite.com.au are made in AUD - Australian Dollars. You can use any online currency converter in any international currency - CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD to get an approximate cost in your preferred choce of currency.
- Please note if you choose Paypal as your payment method, Paypal will charge you in AUD
We at ZOOMLITE do not store your payment details and strongly believe it is of the utmost importance that your payment details are kept secure. Zoomlite uses PayPal and Stripe to process & accept your payments. Stripe is PCI compliant and automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). You can also choose to use the Paypal gateway to make payments using your Paypal account or choose to pay by your credit card using the Paypal gateway.
If you ever think your credit or debit card has been used fraudulently, you must notify your card provider immediately in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. For information on how we use any personal information you give, please read our Privacy Statement.
You will have an opportunity to add your discount code during the checkout. Simply enter your code in the Gift card or discount code box and click Apply. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] or phone 1300 785 040.
Our system does not apply two discount codes to a single order. You are welcome to place multiple orders (together), which can be shipped together - as long as it is placed before our cutoff times.
CHANGE EXISTING ORDER
- If you need to make a change on your order, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 1300 785 040. We will do our best to accommodate you, however once the order has been processed or shipped we cannot make any changes. You are welcome to return any purchase, unused, within 30 days.
- Once your order has shipped, you may be able to change the delivery address with the carrier. Changes to delivery addresses often result in a short delay in delivery. Please contact the carrier and quote your tracking number regarding your parcel once it has been shipped. For deliveries through Australia Post you may be required to sign up for a My Post account with the same email address you have given us.
ZOOMLITE 1300 NUMBER CALL COSTS
If you are phoning from a landline, you simply pay for a local call when phoning our 1300 number. If you are phoning from a mobile, it will depend on your plan as to what the call will cost you.
If you are having trouble calling on the 1300 number - our direct number is (03) 9580 2165
CALLING FROM OVERSEAS
You can call us on +61 3 9580 2165, please note our hours of operation are from 10am to 5pm AEST Melbourne times - GMT +10, (or GMT +11 during daylight savings - generally October to April).
ZOOMLITE'S LOYALTY PROGRAM - JETSETTER REWARDS
- Jetsetter Rewards is our thank you to our loyal customers. You can earn reward amounts to use towards future purchases, and you will receive offers, such as discounts.
- By joining Jetsetter Rewards, you will also be notified when we have new product releases and when we have special promotions or clearance sales.
- There is no joining fee. It is completely free.
HOW TO JOIN JETSETTER REWARDS
- Joining is easy! Just click the ‘Create an Account’ button to get started. Once you’re registered with our store, you can see your order history, view your rewards balance and save your common addresses to save time when ordering.
EARNING JETSETTER REWARDS
For every order you place at www.zoomlite.com.au of $50 or more you will earn rewards. The amounts are:
- Spend $50 to $99.99 get $5
- Spend $100 to $199.99 get $10
- Spend $200 to $299.99 get $20
- Spend $300 or more get $30
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent an email telling you the amount you’ve earned and your gift card number. The gift card number remains static for your customer account, so it will be the same so long as you order with the same email address, no matter how many times you redeem it.
All amounts (referenced) above are in Australian Dollars.
REDEEMING JETSETTER REWARDS
- At the checkout you will be given the opportunity to enter a gift card or discount voucher. You can choose to use your Gift Card balance towards your order or save it for another order. At this stage, the checkout won’t allow more than 1 code to be entered, so you cannot enter both a discount code and a gift card.